Baskets of Hope (Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas)
- These are special celebrations for invited families of our community: we worship together, preach the Gospel and distribute food.
- Each family on our Baskets of Hope database receives a ham or turkey, canned goods, staples, supplies, etc. to provide each family a complete meal for them to take home and prepare for their families.
- Volunteers of all ages are mobilized to serve our community through this ministry.
- God has blessed with many decisions for Christ!
Leader: Kristy Purkey
Baskets of Hope (Monthly)
- Open to Urbancrest members and non-members in the local community who after need- assessment may receive a monthly Basket of Hope for a limited period of time as their short-term need may dictate.
- This ministry is supported through the Urbancrest benevolence fund and Shared Harvest.
- Food is given to the families on the 4th Tuesday & Wednesday of the month.
- Guests need to register in order for us to plan food baskets.
Leader: Kyleen Francis
Car, Motorcycle, Truck & Tractor Show (August)
- Family ministry outreach.
- Focused on building a bridge for sharing the Gospel with car enthusiasts in the community.
Leader: Clint Otto
Disaster Relief Ministries
Director: Wanda Lovely
Twice is Nice Resale Shop
Manager: Darlys Bullock
Director: Jeff Crumbley
English as a Second Language (ESL) & Tutoring
- Primarily, this is part of our Hispanic/Latino ministry helping Spanish-speaking folks learn English.
- Currently, these classes are being offered/taught weekly each Sunday, 2-3 PM at our Urbancrest at Lebanon campus.
Leader: Gwen Forrest
Front Site Target Ministry (Monthly)
- Open to Urbancrest and other churches as a place to invite others to learn and practice target shooting and grow in knowledge of Jesus Christ through devotional time.
- Meets every 3rd Saturday from 9am-1pm.
Leader: John & Beth Grote
Hope Gardens (Weekly, April- September)
- This is a weekly community of gardeners who meet at our Urbancrest at Lebanon campus to learn about gardening from the farm to the table.
- Volunteers from Urbancrest help in many areas including sharing Biblical devotions, cooking demonstrations, and assisting guests in their gardens. In addition, there are instructions from master gardeners from the county and local chef demonstrations.
Laundry Ministry (Monthly)
- This is a collaborative partnership ministry with Lebanon Food Pantry.
- Up to 11 laundry coupons are given away to families in dire need of getting their laundry done on a first come, first serve basis at the Food Pantry, the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- The Urbancrest laundry ministry team then serves at the Coin-Operated Laundry in Lebanon the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6-8 PM, paying for these recipient’s washing and drying.
- In addition, our team will share about Jesus, pray with folks, and even fold their laundry some times.
Leader: Sandy Huddleston
Lebanon Country Manor Church
- Each Wednesday of the week, 6:30-7:30 PM, we have teams of Urbancrest folks who gather folks in their wheelchairs & walkers for our weekly service to the residents and folks in physical rehab.
- Typically, the format consists of worship time singing together, prayer together, a biblical teaching, and the sharing of the gospel.
Leader: Howard Pauley
Lebanon Food Pantry (Monthly)
- This is a collaborative partnership between Urbancrest and the Lebanon Food Pantry.
- Urbancrest financially supports the food pantry each month by buying food for the pantry.
- Urbancrest folks serve in the morning and afternoons on the 3rd and 5th Wednesday of eachmonth stocking food, preparing bags of food, and giving these away to families in need within our Lebanon community.
Leader: Barb Gregory
Urbancrest at New Street
- Downtown church plant with emphasis on training church planters, worship leaders, children’s leaders and pastors with the support of the sending church.
- Meets weekly for worship and teaching through Sunday services, small groups, and a host of connecting ministries.
- Great place to learn how to share the Gospel through relationships.
Leaders: Clint & Michelle Otto
Prayer Walking (Spring & Summer)
- We launched our new Spring initiative prayer-walking throughout our community: Foot soldiers on God’s mission, praying on-site with insight.
- Urbancrest folks are mobilized throughout our community asking folks what prayer needs the community may have or that they may personally have.
- Often, our team is able to pray right there and then with folks as well as share the good news of the gospel!
- Prayer-walking will also be scheduled throughout the summer in the areas of our Summer Jam Tour ministry events.
Leader: Sandy Huddleston
Summer Mission Interns
Talbert House Prison Ministry
- Potential new ministry focused on connecting with inmates in our local halfway house.
- Weekly discipleship lessons for men geared around life transformation through Jesus Christ and understanding the definition of Biblical Manhood.
- Opportunities for men to serve through rotational teaching/mentoring.
Leader: Bob Woods
Warren County Juvenile Detention Center [WCJDC]
- Each Tuesday of the week, 7-8 PM, we have teams of Urbancrest folks serving to teach biblical truth and to share the gospel.
- We have 2-3 male leaders each week who share with the young men & 2-3 female leaders each week who share with the young ladies.
- We have teams of Urbancrest folks who rotate serving throughout the month so many are able to serve and share throughout the week.
- Our typical format includes lessons from the Bible, sharing of the gospel, and prayer together.
- Many youth have given their hearts to the Lord and our teams help make disciples of these believers explaining how to be like Christ.
Leader: Bob & Chris Woods
For more information regarding Local Missions, contact Clint Otto at 513-932-4405 x34 or firstname.lastname@example.org